How do I uninstall Android 4.2.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?

Abbu A October 11, 2013

I’ve installed Android 4.2.2 on my Samsung Galaxy Tab and want to uninstall it.

My Tab is running very laggy and slow now and I cant seem to get it run faster. So I have no options left other than to uninstall it. I have tried everything from a factory reset, to clearing its cache. None of them have given me the result I want.

Can someone please tell me how to uninstall Android 4.2.2?

Is the tablet stock with a stock 4.2.2 update installed or is it rooted with a custom 4.2.2? Here are the stock ROMs for your tablet http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1704668.

• Abbu A

It's not stock update, but yeah it is custom 4.2.2| Thanks for the link, i will check it later

• Dalsan M

Since you are rooted, just find a ROM that is compatible with your tablet, transfer the zip folder to your SD card (or internal storage), boot into recovery, wipe data and the Dalvik cache, then install the ROM from the zip folder. Depending on the ROM, you may or may not have to install GApps. GApps would be installed similarly to the ROM by selecting Install from internal or external SD (depending on where the file is located).

Here are custom ROMs and mods for your tablet, just browse through to what you like and click on a link in the forums.

• Dalsan M

well you will need Samsung Galaxy Tab factory image to flash