How do I restore a Facebook account which used an email address added to another profile?

Karl Lee April 20, 2013

I made a secondary email address on the Account Settings page in Facebook, with the same email address that my partner has as her primary address. She has now lost access to her Facebook account but can still operate her Facebook account on her mobile phone. I have deleted the secondary email address but she still can’t get access. Any idea how she can restore it?

Karl

1. Francine

I deactivated my account for a day, then i went back to reactivate it and it said that i have to check my email to confirm it, but i lost all my old email and phone number so i couldn't confirm it. I tried to make up another email, the same as the old one because i thought that i would sent it there but i couldn't. PLEASE HELP :(

2. Degenerated S

Its better to contact the Facebook team through help section.

3. Chris Marcoe

On her phone, can she log out and log back in. Then make sure the e-mail is associated with her account? And not your account?

Or, has she contacted Facebook to see if they can restore her account?