How do I reset my email address password?

Shirley Honeycutt May 24, 2012

I have forgotten my email address password. How do I reset or get another password for my email? What do i do?

1. Faye stevens

Somehow while in my email account when I when to facebook from there it created me anew account and from then everything changed I lost all my friends my timeline and it when back to old way of facebook. how do I get everything back I even tried a system restore and that did not change facebook, In my contact info it say is my email address as primary and I use . It looks like I set up a new facebook account and didn't want to. When I go to facebook now I see the old version and no place to log in or sign in so I can log in as Can any help??

Go to In the upper-right corner, click on the little down arrow and select Log Out. On the new page, log in using your old account information.

2. Oron

Shirley, the details differ from system to system. Who is your email provider?

3. Jenne Qing

when you registered your email account, you would be asked to provide a optional email address. if you forgot the password, you can "click" the forgot password button and the system will send a link to the email address you filled in to reset the password. at least yahoo accounts do this way.

Hello, I think it would be best if you could provide us with webmail/email service where you need to reset your password.

With most web based email if you enter an incorrect password it will have an option that says Forgotten Password. Click on that and follow the instructions.

Which email is that, you should have option like forgot password or reset password. For this you must have provided a second email address to receive the reset email, or phone number.