How do I remove viewed items from my Facebook page?

Mary Hart March 23, 2013

I get a lot of items coming onto the page, which are interesting, but most I would like to be able to get rid of them once read. Thank you.

1. Vedavyas Paruchuri

when you want to delete them on the right side of the posts you will found some options try them..

2. Michael McCormick

If you are wanting to delet something from your facebook that is not yours you are not able to do it but instead what you are able to do is hide the post from your timeline and then you wont be able to see it again. in order to do that you will have to click on the down arrow by the post and click hide. NOTE: when it is hidden it will show this:This story is now hidden from your News Feed.
    Unhide
    We'll try not to show this post again. do not hit hide all post from that person becuase if you do then you wont be able to see any new post from them

3. Yiz Borol

There is a extension called "Social Fixer" that gives you a lot of control over how facebook is displayed. It will allow you to hide viewed items.
    Here's a quick link: http://socialfixer.com/

4. SaapeXD MoHods

After reading you can remove them if you are the Admin of the page if you want to get rid of them after reading! ^_^

I believe you can change your settings to unviewed, I will check on that and repot back.

6. Home Less

Which item you want to delete
    Click on cross sign that you will see at right side of post, and hit delete
    Done!