How do I remove comments made on Blogger?

Saara March 22, 2015

Hi, I deleted my Google-account, but posts I made using my profile remained on other blogs. I’m specifically referring to posts I made on Blogger and Google+ pages. So how do I remove comments made on Blogger/Google+?

I deleted my Google account about a year ago. What I didn’t know is that the messages I wrote to other blogs will remain just as I wrote them.

How can I remove them?

There is actually one message in particular that I’d like to get out from the Internet. It contains old information of what I did and has a wrong e-mail address associated with it.

2. Jan F.

You can try to contact Google and have the comment or parts of it removed arguing that they contain personal information (or if they were offensive or something).

You could try to restore your Google account and delete them yourself but this option isn't supposed to work for more than five days or so after deletion. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046

Realistically, I think you might have to live with those comments being there. Google makes money gathering and analyzing data. They are not going to throw it away unless it can "hurt" them.