How do I register Paragon Hard Disk Manager I bought with MakeUseOf points?

John Wallach May 18, 2013

I traded a few hundred of my accumulated MakeUseOf points for the Paragon Hard Disk Manager, but once installed could find no way to enter the product key or the serial number in order to register the full program in my name.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

check this manual, perhaps it can help for other issues also
    http://download.paragon-software.com/doc/manual_hdm12suite_eng.pdf

2. null

All of a sudden the Paragon Disk Manager I downloaded with Make Use Of points has disappeared from my computer, and the record of all the apps I downloaded with Make Use Of points appears to have disappeared from my Make Use Of profile page. What gives?

That's funny, I have downloaded 4 softwares till date from MUO and never faced any such problems. They still work fine in my computer. Why don't you highlight the issue and mail to Tina?

Going to Help - About (or clicking on About Hard Disk Manager in the left column will switch to a page that has links for any availabe free updates to the program as well as a link to the registration page.