How do I recover my Facebook from 17 May 2012?

Samuel Hurd May 19, 2012

I tried to change Servers from Firefox to Google Chrome and lost my Facebook in doing so, I want it back please.

1. Windowsisbettr

When you change to Google Chrome, you should have been given an option to import your saved passwords. If you are unable to recover your password, then here is how you import your data:
    Click on the Wrench icon on the upper right hand side of the screen.
    Look to the bottom and click on Settings.
    In the search box of the Settings page, search for 'Import bookmarks and settings'. Click on that button, and select Mozilla Firefox from the dropdown.
    You should be up and running when you visit facebook.com

2. Laga Mahesa

Facebook is the server, it provides the service.

Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer... these are browsers. They are the clients that access the server.

Browsers are completely separate; they don't know about each other and cannot easily share data. If you provide your credentials to access a server in one browser, the other browsers do not know about it - you must login again for each other browser.

you cant loose facebook unless you loose your email and/or password.
    http://www.facebook.com/help/password/basics