How do I reactivate my hard drive volume after resetting Windows 8?

Copcats Revealed December 7, 2012

I had to reset my install of Windows 8 and afterwards found my hard drive partition had disappeared. I found it in disk management but not in partition form. I tried the official Windows suggestions such as reactivating the volume and using the command line but to no avail.

It shows that the hard drive is online but does not show a partition letter i.e C, D or F. How can I fix this?

If the partition was deleted, there's no undelete. It's gone. If it's just had the drive letter taken away, you can right click in disk management and assign one.

2. Âdil Farôôq

use computer management and assign a later to the partition

perhaps partition find and mount can help
    http://findandmount.com/

Assign a drive letter to the partition. You can do this in Disk Management or download Easesus Partition Manager and assign a letter.

5. josemon maliakal

May be you havn't done partition properly ..take storage form computer management and you will be able to see it ..make some new partitions ..