How do I make Skyvi my default Android launcher?

Anonymous March 3, 2013

How do I make Skyvi my default Android launcher so I can use it for everything?

1. Rahul Patil

Just click Home button it will ask for whether to choose stock android launcher or other(like skyvi). There will be a button at the bottom as 'Use by default for this action'. Mark it and choose the launcher. it will be your default launcher. To change default launcher go to this link http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/43135/how-to-change-the-default-application-for-android-tasks/

2. Imesh Chandrasiri

use your home key and it will automatically ask for the default launcher.

Unfortunately Skyvi is not an android launcher. It is a voice command recognition software in similar lines with Siri. However, you can make it the default apps for anything it can supposedly do. So, next time whenever a window pops up with different apps listed to action a task with and if you see Skyvi in that list too, that means that task can be executed by Skyvi. At the below of that pop-up window tick the option that say Use as default and then tap on Skyvi. That's it, in future all similar task will be executed by Skyvi as the default.