How do I log out of Skype for Android?

Cristián T July 4, 2013

Hello, I have the newly updated version of Skype and am trying to figure out how to sign out. I tried looking at an article (http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/1949/how-to-quit-skype-on-android), but it was of no help. It gives steps that I can’t follow because I don’t see the sign out option at the bottom of the screen once I click the top-right icon.

1. Dave Alexander

Huge help suggesting to use Samsung home button. The options only show up if you do this.
    Thanks!

2. RJ

1- Tap on the avatar in the top right corner (the one with your photo in a circle)
    2- this brings you to your profile
    3-click your normal home menu- on a Samsung Galaxy this is the bottom left button that looks like lines
    4- This gives you three options: Sign out, Settings, and Help

For some reason, the Samsung Galaxy version does not have the three dots anywhere on the screen or in the program.

Good luck!

1) tap on your image/avatar icon
    2) On the next screen, depending on the hardware tap on the menu button or the 3 vertical dots in the bottom right . Select the option to sign out.

• RJ

There are no vertical dots on this version of Skype on the Android phone. It appears there is no way to sign out other than to go to Task Manager and quit the program.

• Cristián T

It works! Thanks for helping!

• ibad

reallly thnks lol :P