How do I log out of MakeUseOf?

Guy McDowell February 15, 2013

I’m logged in with one Google account, but I’d like to be logged in under another one. How do I do this?

1. Chinmay Sarupria

There is a logout link to the left of your profile image on the top bar.
    Click on that and then you will see some social network icons. Click on the one which you want and then fill in your details and hit sign in.

2. Amit Sinha

Just delete your browsing cookies you will be logged out all accounts from all server except that which manages server side scripting cookies.

3. prashanth singh rathore

check out the Logout button on top right side and click on it..........!! that's it........!!

didn't understand your question but if you want to log out, just click the logout link under your profile. but if you want to change your gmail account then click on profile, you will see all your linked account with a green tick mark. click edit then disconnect the account you want and then click the gmail button to link another account.

5. Nikhil Pandey

Theres a logout button at the top right corner :p

6. Bumferry Hogart

Be careful when logging out and logging back in with another account. I did this and somehow lost my points! Luckily MUO has some fantastic help. I had to email to see what I had done wrong and after a couple of days It had all been sorted. Somehow by having different email addresses/logins etc I had managed to mess up the whole internet.

Thank Bob above there are clever people in the world to stop idiots like me from completely destorying the online world!

Guy,

Is your account associated with your MakeUseOf email address or the email address associated with your MakeUseOf WordPress account? You might have to log out of WordPress to really log out. And delete cookies. It's pretty tricky for authors.

8. Alexandra Momo

If you want to log in with an other account, all you have to do is click on the "Logout" link near your profile manager. Then just connect with an other account. If that doesn't work, you can also erase your cache with "ctrl + shift + del".

Guy,

Do you want to log in with a second account or do you want to associate another social media account with your MakeUseOf account?

You can do the latter by going to your profile (while logged in) and adding another social media login to the same account.