How do I identify a blogger?

Anonymous November 12, 2013

Can anyone help to find the real name and address of this blogger?  http://californialisa.blogspot.com/

1. Bumferry H

I have had a look at the blog and I'm guessing this has something to do with one of the two articles posted in 2012 about the supposed cat killer. If that is the case and you wish to report the blog or have it taken down is to use the report button at the top of the screen.
    at the top of the blogger bar is a search box, next to that is a button marked "more" with a down arrow, from there you can select "report abuse". This will take you to bloggers help section. At the bottom of this screen you can select which type of "abuse" you think has occurred.
    From there it is up to Blogger to remove the offending article.
    Short of that, It all depends on what information the blogger gave when setting up the blog as to what info you could obtain. But I doubt you would be able to get anything useful without some kind of court order.

You can see the About me link or try the methods mentioned in the below article -

Find owner’s information on Blogger / Blogspot blogs

• Wesley D

I tried using the Wiget for the profile but there is limited info. WHOIS doesn't really help either. If anyone could find out some info of the owner I would make it worth it!

• Susendeep D

Google always wants to hide the owner of the blogger's blog.So,you can try some methods mentioned in the link below -

Use Detective Work To Find A Blog Owner

How-to Find Contact Email of Any Blog/Site Owner

• Wesley D

I tried to do what both articles suggested, I guess I'm not as computer savvy as I thought or they really want to remain hidden.

• Susendeep D

Perhaps these were the last methods that one can do.

Google and the blog owners never like their identity to be revealed that's why they continue to post their blogs on Blogger platform.

you can add a comment and ask more info about her?