How do I get songs off a CD onto my iPhone 4?

Angelica Castillo May 29, 2013

OK, so I recently bought the Little Mix DNA Deluxe Version on Amazon and it came in the mail. Well, I put the CD into my computer and iTunes downloaded it, BUT…

I would like to know if I can download the album onto my phone and if I can HOW? I am really upset because I thought I could do it and then I was like…. NOPE. Anyway, I just need to know how to get it on my iPhone from iTunes library. Thanks

1. Tim Brookes

As others have said - always import using iTunes. It will cause you the least hassle in the end, simply launch the program on your PC (you can download it from Apple.com/iTunes) and then insert your CD. When it begins playing look for the "Import to iTunes" button and click it. You can then transfer it to your iPhone using iTunes.

See the Apple support site for more info: http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/syncing/

Open iTunes, connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and it should show up under devices. Check your settings to ensure it is configured to sync to iTunes. It should start the sync operation automatically, but if it doesn't, go to the properties of the iPhone and there is (or used to be) a button to start the sync immediately.

This will sync everything possible, not just a single track or CD.

• Oron Joffe

Hurray! Someone actually read the question!

3. Justin Pot

Wait, you can't just open iTunes and play the CD from there? Because if you do that you should see and "Import to iTunes" button at top, which should rip the CD quickly to a place from where you can sync to your iPhone. Are you saying that's not the case?

copytrans
    How do I add music and videos to my iPod or iPhone?
    http://www.copytrans.net/support/how-do-i-add-music-and-videos-to-my-ipod-or-iphone/

• Mike D

I import my Music`s or Videos my itunes and then upload them to my iPhone

• Mike D

You will have to have itunes on the computer import the songs or vidieos to itunes and from itunes on the computer syn your iPhone and itunes together.