How do I get Pure Music Widget to be able to pause and play the currently playing song?

Chris C August 30, 2013

I just recently downloaded Pure Music Widget and it’s displaying the name of the song and the artist, however even though there is a visible play/pause control mechanism on the widget, they don’t do anything. I tap the “play” and “next” buttons but they do nothing. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this.

Reading into the review of Pure Music Widget app,many of them say that the play, pause buttons doesn't works. Many have asked for refund.

So,if you are not happy with it,then you can contact the developer in his email address.

2. Vipul J

I just checked that app.
    There can be several reasons for this happening.
    1. You don't have a stock music player (and this app is just a widget, not an actual music player)
    2. Your stock music player isn't supported by this app.
    3. Maybe the widget froze, try placing it again.

Also, PS: I don't see why you would pay for an app like this, since almost every music player nowadays comes with it's own widget.

• Chris C

I tried re-placing the widget, and the problem persists. How do I fix the problem given the aforementioned reasons you gave to explain the problem's cause?

• Vipul J

Well for starters you should check for default widgets of the music player you are using.
      If you don't have any try downloading music players like TTpod, Mixzing (Free) & PlayerPro, PowerAmp (Paid)

• Chris C

Thank you, I appreciate your advice. But I am only trying to find out how to get Pure music widget to be able to play, pause, and skip the song that I’m playing.

• Vipul J

What app are you using as your music player right now?

• Chris C

right now i am using the standard music player that came with my phone

• Vipul J

And what device are you using?
      You should try emailing the developer that his app isn't working on this particular device.