How do I get full MakeUseOf posts in RSS?

Christian West May 27, 2013

I’m using NetVibes. On Thursday my RSS feed from MakeUseOf had the full article, my first Friday post was a synopsis, by the middle of Friday it had “Continue reading this article.” How do I get the full text back in my RSS reader?

1. Tina Sieber

Christian,

We did indeed change our RSS feed. We don't offer the full feed anymore.

• Justin Pot

Or, so that was intentional? Guess I won't bother James about it, then...

:)

• Sporkupine

A shameless grab for pageviews. Sorry, but this means we're breaking up, MakeUseOf...

It is true, though. Only freeloaders cheapskates, and leeches expect full content feeds from [Read the Full Comment ยป]

• Christian West

Darn. I very much enjoyed scanning the rss feeds, the reason I subscribed was because it is easier for me to scan the articles than go to the front page of makeuseof and look at previews.

• Aataqah

This is a deal breaker for me ... goodbye MakeUseOf and thanks for all the fish.

• Aataqah

This is a deal breaker for me ... if you do not offer the full feed anymore, this means goodbye.

All the details of how to get MUO RSS feeds is in this page : http://www.makeuseof.com/subscribe/