How do I enter HTML page date into Microsoft Access?

Donald S April 4, 2013

I work for a college and the dean asked me to create a sign-in page for prospective students to sign in for an open house event. I would like to know how I can create my html sign in form and link it to a Microsoft Access database. I want the info that is input on the html form to go into a database locally not on the web. I know how to code in html so no need to explain that. Is there a way to do this?

1. Donald S

I actually just made a form from Access instead of designing my own form with HTML. Thanks for the help guys.

Try this link and let us know if its what you want:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308459

"I want the info that is input on the html form to go into a database locally not on the web."

Are we to understand that you don't want the database file on the webserver but on another computer instead? If that is the case, you are greatly increasing the complexity of the problem.

Also, what technologies are available on the server? It is a Microsoft-based system? If so, it makes setting up an Access database for form data somewhat simpler.