How do I efficiently batch upload photos from my computer to Instagram?

cypherinfo May 10, 2013

Hello, I have searched your website and the wider web for this topic and still I have no smooth solution! I would like to batch upload photos from my computer to Instagram now that the company has made it possible to upload photos with its API.

The main methods available seem to be Gramblr and Bluestacks. The former is effective but only with one photo at a time; the second takes too long and sometime doesn’t even work.

Thank you.

Blustacks doesn't supports binary translation,so some apps might not be able to run in it.

Try installing Dropbox and then upload all the images from your PC to Dropbox cloud.It must appear in Bluestack's Dropbox app.Then from there,you can upload it to Instagram.

This hassle is due to because Instagram is made for only mobile app and not for others while its creation was being done.

Source

As you already have BlueStacks installed, follow these methods under Bluestacks. http://www.wikihow.com/Upload-Multiple-Photos-on-Instagram . All my android apps works smoothly under BlueStacks provide I have a good internet connection which is stable and not too many concurrent usage of the internet bandwidth happening. Besides multiple photo upload takes a lot of bandwidth, so when you do it, let it be the only usage currently of your internet connection.

• cypherinfo

Thank you for your reply. I'd be content even of a way to share any photo on Facebook to Instagram; as may be done with Twitter tweets! Now that Facebook has bought Instagram. Bluestacks does not work even when I try to install new app!