How do I edit my MakeUseOf profile?

Eric B September 4, 2013

I don’t want my name shown when I post. I prefer using the username I’ve used since I started using the internet. There is no way I can find to change the username shown or any other information for that matter. I like the old system much better if this is how the new one works. Any advice?

1. James B

Hi Eric. There is no option to update your "username" nor will there be. The name is displayed as first name and last initial only for a balance between privacy and personality - but if you wish to comment anonymously, please make a new email based account or use the anonymous form when not logged in.

2. Eric B

That would work except for 2 things. I never set my username to my name and if I were to create a new profile I would have to start over with points and everything.

3. Guy M

We are experiencing a few minor bugs after the switch to this format. Give it a little time and our wonder-tech, James, will have them figured out.
    I'm not sure if you'll be able to change your username once it is fixed, so you might consider creating a new MakeUseOf profile altogether.