How do I download the Google Play Store app on to my Zeki tbd753b Android tablet?
Question by Tina C /

I purchased a new 7in Zeki tablet model #TBD753B, and I’m trying to download free apps like facebook , Pandora but its saying I need to have Google Play app first. How do I get it onto my tablet?

We have lot of similar low cost Android tablets in which the manufacturers do not give access to Google Play. My friend brought one such tablet from HCL (a Indian brand) known as the HCL ME U1 tablet. We successfully installed and accessed the android marketplace on it without doing any rooting or custom ROM stuff or anything so the warranty on the device is intact. You can give it a shot. First search Google and download these APK files :
    1. GoogleServicesFramework-signed
    2. OneTimeInitializer-signed
    3. SetupWizard-signed
    4. com.android.vending-3.1.3-signed (For this last one you can try the latest Google Play Store APK file, though I haven’t tried it myself, so not sure if it will work or not, the one suggested here is a old version, which has been tested and tried and works)
    Once you have done that, go to your tablet setting and enable Unknown sources under security. Now tap and install the four APKs mentioned above in the exact sequence mentioned (this is very important and need to be followed). Once you have installed the four APKs, un-tick the Unknown Sources option under security in Settings and then reboot your tablet. The start-up process will take much more time now (in some cases upto 45 minutes) and once it is completed, a small window will come-up with the option of a launcher and setup wizard. First tick the below dialogue which says always use this as default and then select the launcher. Now you should find the android market icon in the app drawer or work-space. Enable your internet connection and tap it. First I will ask you for a Google Account. If you already have a GMail account, select existing or otherwise select new to create one. Once you have finished this step, you should logically have an access to the Google Play Store.
    Kindly give a feedback of how did it go. This at-least worked for my friend’s tablet and he is a very happy man now.
    The link I referenced alongwith the download link of the APK files will be found here : http://www.computric.com/2012/04/installing-google-play-without-rooting/ .
    If it does not work for you, kindly refer to the link for further advice that is given in the forum below the article.

Install the Google play to Zeki Dual core TBD753B,TBDB763B;TBD1083B,TBDC1093;TBDB863B
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41186479