How do I download photos from my Galaxy Ace to my PC?

Ian H August 2, 2013

Hi

I can’t seem to download my photos from my phone to PC. I have a Galaxy Ace, can you please help?

You can use Samsung Kies software to transfer data from your phone to PC.Firstly,install it as it would simply be allow you to transfer photos from your phone to PC.It installs phone driver which allows you to even transfer data(Mass storage mode) without using Kies.

2. ??????? G

Make sure you have all Samsung Galaxy drivers on your PC and set up USB connection between your Galaxy device and PC. Once connected, go My Computer -> Removable Disk (E:), (F:) -> DCIM -> Camera. All your images will be there. Now copy your images to any folder you like.

3. Harshit J

If the above suggestions do not work, then just install something like dropbox and upload your photos to it. Then download your photos directly from dropbox's website.
    If you use a wireless home network, then try using airdriod.

4. Alan W

If all else fails take out the smart card from your phone and put it into the card reader on your PC.

Have you tried installing Kies on your computer, then connect your phone to your computer? It should install the drivers that you need to connect the phone to the computer, whether you intend on using the Kies software or not. http://content.samsung.com/us/contents/aboutn/kiesIntro.do

whats happening exactly, are you connecting galaxy to pc via usb? is there any error messages?