How do I download Google Play Store and sync contacts to my Android phone?

Frank H. R July 9, 2013

Android H9082 with Android version 4.2.0
The phone will not install Google Play or sync contacts.

Installing the Google Play Store is not that simple, especially if backing up and restoring contacts and apps were to be accomplished. The phone has to be rooted and have a custom recovery such as ClockWork Mod to install a copy of GApps for the best results. The entire Google application set needs to be installed for Google Play Store to be able to run without crashing constantly. It may be possible to just install the Play Store, but I have not had very good results from doing so. If it is the Spreadtrum phone like Rajaa said, then finding a method to root the phone and install a custom recovery may not be that easy to find. We have searched and even looked for help from XDA-Developers with little results.

2. Rajaa C

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, the Chinese company Spreadtrum. Their imitation Samsung S3 has already caused enough trouble for me. I am not touching this no more.

3. Vipul J

If not already provided, you can always just copy paste the APK file and install it. You can get the latest on XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2301927