How do I download a MakeUseOf PDF manual without getting advertisements?

Anonymous October 24, 2013

I want to download JUST a MakeUseOf Manual PDF, without all the other software. I have done it before, but can’t remember how.

1. James B

Sounds like you're trying to download through Tradepub.com newsletter - we have an affiliate relationship with them. Just go straight to makeuseof.com and the guides link in the top navigation bar. There are no ads or sign-ups required when you download through our direct domain.

It seems that you are referring to the page ads that you see when you go to guide download page and go to download PDF version and accidentally click on some ad.

You can safely download guide by going to top right corner of the page and right click on the PDF link and save the file.

The download link is now in the top right corner of the screen. Right click on it and you'll be able to save the guides in either PDF or ePub format.

4. Dave P

I'm not quite sure what you mean by advertisements and other software. If you just visit the Guides page -- http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/download -- click on the one you want to read, and then click the Download PDF link in the top right-hand corner of the page you should be fine.