How do I delete the DropBox album from my Android phone?
Question by Tiaja /

My phone is a Kyocera Hydro and I don’t have a DropBox app or anything. I went online and delete the pictures and they are still on my phone. How can I delete this folder off my phone?

• Duy Nguyen Minh

Must login dropbox on web. And delete file and folder you want.

use a file manager/explorer like ASTRO File Manager, so a search of the folder find the folder and delete

• Jose Paolo Gonzales Otico

Delete the photos from your SD/Internal Memory, make sure dropbox isn’t installed. That pretty much covers all your bases. If the photos are still showing, but you can’t access them, then just clear your cache, and do a reboot.

• Fawad Mirzad

Go to setting >>> applications >>> dropbox and tap clear data. This will delete all drop box data from your phone.
    Although once you saved photos in your android phone. android will keep a small thumbnail of image for fast working in gallery application. you can delete those photos as well by going to . SDcard\DCIM\.thumbnails
    Delete them and there will be no trace of your photos in phone.
    An even more easy way is to connect your phone to your computer and search for.
    **.jpg then all photos will be shown to you.
    do this for png and gif images as well by searching **.jpg and **.png.
    Once you have found all images using windows search
    Right click on the photo you want to delete and click on file location you will know in which folder those images are located and delete them.
    Hopefully I have helped you.

• Ahamed Yaseen

Try following…

1) Clear cache…

2) go to app settings -> choose your app and click clear data…

• Kulwinder Rouri

I think rescanning your memory card will help this, because sometimes file icons and thumbnails remains after deleting.

• bala

Ok buyt in my galary the images can not be deleted so plz help me how to delete the images

• Junil Maharjan

I think you need to refresh the folder after which the app will re-sync and will show you the current content of your dropbox. hope this helped. if not you can reinstall the app again.