How do I create Flash content?

nithin kurian December 14, 2012

I am interested in making an embedded systems educational blog. But I do not know how to create Flash content for it. Please show me  suitable software for developing Flash content based for my blog.

1. Tanveer Ahmed

USE ADOBE flash pro

2. Ahmed Musani

Adobe flash builder, adobe flash professional are I believe the best.

3. Âdil Farôôq

You can Use Adobe Flash for it

4. Fawad Mirzad

definitely the big player adobe has its Adobe flash CS6. but if you donot want to pay hundreds of dollars for purchasing software and learning it. their are solution specific small software which even do not require learning or even a license. their are menu makers, banner makers, form makers. which do every thing with few clicks and high quality. let me know what you want to do in your blog so that i recommend you a specific software.

5. James Maciel

The best is adobe flash cs6 by far and it's pretty easy to use.

6. Mac Witty

Adobe is the best for flash in general but a bit expensive. What do you want to create? There are less expensive apps for specific things. Then remember some mobile OS can not view flash

7. Roshin idi

adobe flash, developphp.com for good tutorials

8. Ron Lister

"Adobe Flash" diferent packages are available they're a bit expensive. but if you are a student or teacher you can get them at discounted prices. I sugest going to adobe's web site and finding the package that has everything you need it to do. Then shop around on the internet for the best prices make sure to read the descriptions of the software capabilities to see if they will do what you want most sites will need proof of your teacher student status, and who knows maybee you can catch a rebate as well.
    Good luck with your endevors.

9. Roomy Naqvy

Adobe Flash or Macromedia.

10. Ahamed Yaseen

Use macromedia flash or adobe flash

Use DP animation maker or pivot software( stick animation) for beginners....

11. khashayar pourdeilam

Try to use html5 instead of flash , flash is old fashioned and it requires your users to have flash player installed!

12. Abba Jee

If you want to create professional look alike content you have to use Adobe Flash if just want to play around with flash use a software called ShowKit
    here's the link , http://www.show-kit.com/showkit/
    it's not for free though :S

13. Arun Vishnu

adobe flash is included in creative suite 6.may go for it if your budget allows

you have to use adobe flash.

15. Sashritha Peiris

The super easy but bit expensive way is to use adobe flash pro CS6