How do I clear my SD card and move my pictures to it?

Anonymous December 16, 2013

I w/ant to know how to first clear my SD card then put the rest of my pictures from tablet on it so I can print them.

Firstly,format the SD card.

Then,if you have Android tablet,then all the images would be on DCIM folder.If you have an iPad,then upload all the images to cloud and then sync them with your PC and then you can copy it back to your card.

2. Martin Harvey

If you really wish to clear then Format the card might be a goof choice. At the same time you could rename it.

3. Ashraf M

remove the SD from your tablet and insert it to a usb reader then plug in to your PC usb port .To format it make right click on SD then format then quick format then start ,your SD cleared now you can copy your pictures to SD

4. Charles Huff

okay not a problem at all take your SD card and put it in the slot in your computer if you have one. next I'll go your Start button and select computer then select the SD card and open it next you'll see a display all contacts off SD card just make sure you leave lost directory in the file you can then delete everything else next open up the folder that contains the pictures you want to install a SD cardselect them move them to the SD card folder woah you're through take the SD card installed in your tablet to put from the SD card to your printer no need a program app called easy print provided you have a wireless wifi printer I guess that should do it for you