How do I change my picture on MakeUseOf?

Roger Gardner May 18, 2013

I wish to change my MakeUseOf profile picture. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance.

1. Roger Gardner

Thanks to all got to change it in all of my other sign-ins, again thanks to all.

Change it on gravatar.com using the same profile (email address) as what you are using here.

3. Roger Gardner

Thanks to both of you for your responses. this web site is the best on the web. I changed my pick. many thanks to all who read and responded, this is the best place to go for info. and help. Thanks again to all

Thanks for your update. Glad that was solved, if you wish to close thread as solved choose the best answer from your Makeuseof profile.

5. OliviaMorgan14

@Roger Gardner, MUO gives you many option to log in, if you are loged in via any social networking website then you cant change if you loged in via email then you can change it..

6. Chirag Malkani

1. On the top right, will be your account info, select profile.
    2. You will be directed to your user profile and info page.
    3. From there you can change your profile picture/ thumbnail

Hope I helped :)

Will depend on how you login in MUO, as MUO gives five options : Facebook, Twitter, Google, Live ID and Yahoo. If you have configured just one of these options, the moment you will change your profile picture in that original service, it will be available to MUO. If if have configured multiple plugins with the profile, like let's say I have, all the different pictures are available in my MUO profile and I can choose either of them. The moment the profile picture is changed in the original service, after I login in MUO and go to the profile page, it is available for me. I need to click the picture I desire o make it my current MUO profile picture.

But let say you have only configured and us the Facebook plugin in MUO, then moment you will change your Facefook profile picture, the change will automatically reflect in MUO, when you login.

• yudics

i have same problem to change picture on MUO, i only use my twitter account to logon to MUO account, my picture on twitter account is already changed but it not automatically reflect on MUO, how to fix this?. i see in my user profile there no option to change my picture, it just only user rank, latest question, top user this week, top user of all time,activity feed, notification, and latest comments, so where is the form to change the user picture?

@ yudics : You would not get a choice in your profile because you only have the twitter plugin configured with your MUO profile. Probably in twitter, their maybe a time lag for the changes to take effect. However, I also have twitter plugin configured and the changes are immediate. However in your case, you can try out Alan Wade's advice as given below :
      Alan Wade
      May 18, 2013

It should work. all the best. Cheers!!! :D

@ yudics : Also checkout ha 14's advice on it :
      ha14
      May 18, 2013
      How can I change my MakeUseOf profile picture?
      http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/how-can-i-change-my-makeuseof-profile-picture/

• yudics

this is interesting rajaa, i think i have seen the "Photo form" in my profile page before, but now it never see again, my profile page not shown on complete page form, it look like what i say in my previous post just only 7 form in my user profile has shown and not shown the complete user profile form as it should. i think that's something wrong with my user profile page form. it seems like technical problems. in same ways i logon to MUO account with using the google chrome, and holla..., i can see the complete user profile page form ( previously i open MUO account using Mozila Firefox browser), and now i can change that MUO user picture, i try to open it using Opera browser too, and same like google chrome my user profile page is shown like a complete page. i think, this maybe the Mozila firefox have a critical issue, but i'm not sure about this, i have used a mozila firefox for long time ago, and i never have a difficulties to view a web page like this.

• Ali Khan

yes, i agree with what he said.