How do I change my header picture on MakeUseOf?

Bryei Nescia April 16, 2013

I want to change my header picture on the right side.

There are two ways that affects your profile picture -

1) If you are using Gravatar,then the picture uploaded in Gravatar account is used.
    2) The account which you had used to log-in into MUO,the profile picture of that account is used.

So,if you change the picture of your account,it would get reflected in the comments.

2. Athul Jayaram

Simply connect your facebook acc. to makeuseof and put the pic you want as fb profile pic. Instantly it will be reflected on your makeuseof account

click the picture you want on your profile and your picture will be changed to that picture.

4. Chris Marcoe

Mine changes as I change the Profile pic on Facebook. Because I use Facebook to sing in.

On your profile page, under the Photo section, just select the user photo you wish to use from your connected social networks. I don't personally have one set up, but I believe you can also select the avatar connected to your email address via gravatar.com as well.