How do I can enable torrent downloads when the connection is blocked by Microsoft Forefront threat management gateway?

Adam Vichu November 29, 2012

I am using a WiFi connection in my college . It is protected by Microsoft Forefront threat management gateway. They blocked torrents and some of websites using TMG. Is there any ways to crack the server?

1. Douglas Mutay

Forget about this idea. If they restricted access to torrent website it's for a reason. These website can spoil the university server and pose a threat to all the university data because you can easily get viruses and trojan and other malwares. And if you attempt to make a breach they will surely find you and this situation will put you in serious trouble. Don't even bother yourself asking them for a clearance, they might add you in their red list. So my best advice is: leave it as it is and go to these websites using a private internet access.

2. Adam Campbell

um don't tango with that on your school network... seriously dude, it's not worth it

3. Eath Chantrea

using http://www.zbigz.com to download for you. after download to their server, then you can download it using zip format.

you will get into problems if you do not follow the rules, talk to the college and see if they will allow you.

5. Abba Jee

crack the server ?? :O, don't even think about it

Check your access agreement. Any attempt to "crack the server" may get you kicked out of college.