How do I best utilize a solid state drive and an HDD in an operating system installation?

N P December 14, 2013

I want to use the 120GB SSD for my operating system and the other 1TB hybrid as my primary storage for all my programs and files.

How would I go about this?

Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 perhaps can help?
    http://www.paragon-software.com/technologies/components/migrate-OS-to-SSD/

2. Alan W

I have a 128GB SSD which I use for my operating System and programs and a 2TB partitioned HD for everything else. To make your SSD primary or "C" drive first you need to know what drive letters have been allocated to what. You should be able to see this under Computer Management although I would recomend Easeus Partition Master.
    If your HD is allocated as C drive meaning you have added the SSD then just re-allocate the drive letters making your SSD the C drive.
    Install your operating system to the SSD and you are good to go.
    I have my HD partitioned for Documents, Pictures, Games, Music etc. Something to consider. If you need step by step instructions just shout up.