How do I access my old Facebook account after getting a blank screen after logging in?

Linda D December 12, 2013

I was on my Facebook page earlier today and now when I try to get on it , it comes up with a new Facebook page and none of my information is on there.

I want my old one back, and I don’t know what is going on.

Please help me restore my old Facebook page with all my personal information on it (all my old friends, children and pictures).

1. Rk

I am getting a blank page while logging into facebook from one of my particular id's and that too from all the browsers namely , IE , Mozilla , Opera, Chrome. I am getting it in one particular account of mine. But if I open my another facebook id, it works fine. What is the reason ?

it can be a bug or someone tried to hack your account, report to facebook, but first check if you can download your profile of that account.

try to clean Mozilla 11 temp files (also update the browser to latest version), or log from another browser or pc just to see if your are successful in getting your facebook page normally.