How can I watch YouTube videos not available in my country?

Robin Lewis March 17, 2013

From time to time, whenever I am on YouTube, I have come across a video that would load up with a message of:

“The uploader has not made this video available in your country.”

Is there anything I can do to somehow trick YouTube into allowing the set videos on YouTube?

1. ali

Watch youtube in pakistan without using proxy changer

2. foo

search for the same video on:

3. Steve

You can this site to watch all the youtube videos even if they are blocked for you for more info on this you can visit

4. Robin Lewis

Hi, this is the guy that posted this question. I tried all of them but no luck. is there a simply app for something like Firefox that I can use and installed and forget about it for this?

5. VaĊĦek Leflik

U can use a online proxy like or set up some VPN which is often expensive, but faster. Or some browser addons.

6. Pratish Rao

tunnel bear is gud example... i use it...its simple n gud

7. Joel Thomas

Use ultra surf software it is the best software out there I even use it for watching hulu
    try it

• Dave Bakker

Thanks for this tip.

8. Prashant Mirjankar

USe any proxy server IP or else simply use ultrasurf or hotspot shield

use a vpn network or a proxy site to access those sites. Addons or extensions like mediahint, hola unblockr can unlock region restricted sites but don't know if they work with youtube.

11. Frank Luo

you can try proxy tools and vpn tools.
    we suggest vpn software are the best ones.

12. Maxi3w

Spotflux is great because it masks your IP address so it seems like your computer is based in another country and allows the content viewing It also uses secure encryptions so that your privacy is protected as well. An even better one is Security Kiss which does the same thing as Spotflux but the webpage and explanation is much, much simpler. It is a VPN (virtual private network) provider and gives the same security and you don't even need to register (if I remember rightly). With both, you just simply turn it 'On' when you want to watch something and turn it 'Off' when you are done so your IP goes back to normal which is important. Have a look. is even simpler! And it has Apps for both Android and IOS as well as for PC & Mac. I haven't tried it and it yet and is relatively new but seems good so far. I hope this helps :)

you can try proxy tools

10 Youtube URL Tricks You Should Know About

14. Max

You can use the firefox extension NetShade, I believe.

• ali buledi

if you have problem to watch youtube videos or youtube is blocked in your country .
      Here is solution.
      Copy this link and past in your browser hit the enter buton ,

• Max K

Why did you reply to me, specifically, on a 4 month old post? :P