How can I watch 3D movies on my PC?
Question by Saiprakash Klkrn /

Hi. I have a 21″ LED 60 HZ monitor, a dual-core Intel processor and a 1GB graphics card which supports stereoscopic 3D for games. I now want to watch 3D movies on my PC and would like to know if it’s possible. I know I can watch old-style 3D movies with red/cyan glasses, but can I watch 3D movies on my machine with polarised 3D glasses?

Thanks for your help.

• Rahul Chattopadhyay

if you want to watch 3d vedios on pc ,download the latest version of KMplayer and in below there is a option “3d” click on it and right click on the vedio and click 3d screen controls and set Red\cyan (anaglyph);then u have to buy anaglyph 3d glasses and enjoy
    best regards
    from rahul

• ramkrishn jana

yes of course .for that you have to do some changes in km player and monitor settings. colore of glass made in home .i have features just like you .i saw titanic 3d towmorrow . i follow some porn also by 3d mode .thank uuuuu….

• animesh mani

sir i have a hp laptop,can i see 3d video in kmplayer….and which glasses i need????plzz help me,,

• swopno

Hi. I have a 32? LED monitor, a core-i5 Intel processor and a 1GB graphics card which supports stereoscopic 3D for games. I now want to watch 3D movies on my PC and would like to know if it’s possible. I know I can watch old-style 3D movies with red/cyan glasses, but can I watch 3D movies on my machine with polarised 3D glasses?

• Manahil Mutwalli

Hi
    Please tell me how i can watch 3Dmovies and games

• sarfaraj

sir i have 1gb graphic card nvidia 8400gs 3d support and my monitor is lg lcd 18.5 flatron model.w1943sb can is see 3d red/cyen glasses.

• sarfaraj

hi have LG LCD monitor dual core asus processer and 1GB graphics card invidia 8400gs can i watch 3d on my pc passible pls reply me

• David

Both below are incorrect. I have a similar PC as you except mine is a laptop designed to watch 3d movies and game hardcore. I have the nvidia 3d glasses to go with the stereoscopic IR transmitter. this is what i have found. I can watch 3d blu rays if i buy them from the store or any 3d movie for that matter. however i have struggled to find anywhere to download 3d movies for rent. this might be because of large file sizes but with internet speeds these days i dont think thats the reason. And man ive googled to hell nd back to find a legit download site. 6-4-2012

• muotechguy

Not possible. Your monitor is not compatible with any 3D technology other than red/cyan old style fake-3D. See my full article on the subject here: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/laptop-monitor-tv-3d-frequently-asked-questions/

• Saikat Basu

The latest version of KMPlayer has a 3D feature. I haven’t tried it out myself but I guess you can use regular anaglyph 3D glasses. You can also change the 3D mode from 2-color anaglyph to interlaced 3D, if you have 3D monitors and polarized 3D glasses.

Here’s a YouTube guide – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rhHLrOtPv8

• avishek ghosh

sir i have this km player which has 3d feature.sir if i buy a 3d glasses can i see 3d movie on my samsung 22″in lcd monitor??sir please help me>>>