How can I use my WiMax broadband on my home PC?
Question by Akhil Malhotra /

I have a WiMax broadband connection and I want to plugin it indirectly through the Ethernet cable to my PC and use it as a WiFi connection. My router is a 450TC1 ADLS2+, so how can I do this?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , .
Computer Hardware Talk
Computer Hardware Talk
Smart Home Gadgets
Smart Home Gadgets
Home Entertainment
Home Entertainment

• Suvadeep Paul

Connecting your computer with an ethernet cable
    1. Connect the Ethernet cable provided in your package to the one of the Ethernet ports and the other end to the Ethernet port of your computer.
    2. Power on your computer.
    3. Connect the power adapter to the WiMAX modem and the other end to the wall outlet.
    4. Wait a few minutes for the WiMAX modem to be initialised.
    5. Launch your Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.).
    6. Your Internet browser should automatically go to your Broadband’s Service Provider's self care portal.
    7. After typing in your information and following the instructions in the self care portal you will be able to start using the features that you have signed up for. (Internet access/VoIP calls).

Go through my answer written to this question and it may help you.

http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/can-one-subscribe-to-any-available-isp-through-same-internet-cable/