How can I use Google Chrome on my Windows 7 Aspire laptop?

Kathleen May 26, 2013

I am using Aspire laptop, Windows 7 and IE as my search engine.

I downloaded Google Chrome, but when I tried to use it all I got was a tiny screen that I could not enlarge at all.  Can anyone help me with this problem?

1. Kathleen

Thank you all for your kind answers. I have decided to take Google Chrome off my computer as I got the horrible Snap-do bug. I will stick with IE for now.

Again. Thank you all so much

2. Donald S

Simply uninstall and re-install and see what happens.

3. Degenerated S

Its seems unique .... post the screenshot as suggested by RAJA and Oron

• Kathleen

Sorry for the delay in answering (out of town.) I don't know how to take a screen shot....need help here too. Any help???

• Degenerated S

press "PRINT SCREEN" key on your keyboard then open mspaint and save the image then upload it.

OR use this software -- http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

Can you provide a screenshot, so that we can understand the specific problem and give you specific resolution. You can mail it to me at chowdhuryrajaa@no-spam.ws and reply to my comment with the confirmation of thee screenshot sent.

• Oron Joffe

Great suggestion Rajaa, but perhaps better to post it on a file sharing site such as minus.com and post the link, so we can all see the iamge.

Yeps, Orof a file sharing site link would be great. Did not think of that. Thanks!!! :D

As I have not received any mail or link of the screenshot, I assume that the issue is resolved and am taking the case has got resolved and am stop following this question any further.

open Customize and control google chrome, You can access the Chrome ( ? ) menu by keyboard using Alt+F then go to zoom, perhaps F11 can do full screen also

open chrome, then maximize it (drag the bottom right corner to fit the size you want) then close, chrome should remember this action and next time should open with the same size

Change text, image, and video sizes (zoom)
    https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/96810?hl=en