How can I use an Ad Code to advertise on Facebook?

Ankur Kansagara December 8, 2012

I received an ad code that is for advertising my Facebook page. When I try to use it, however, they want my Paypal or Credit Card information. What can I do, is this ok?

1. SoftwareDemons

Ya its ok If you have paypal account use paypal rather than using Credit Card
    It will help you to resist auto charge issues

2. Muo TechGuy

If the ad-code is for Facebook, and it Facebook asking for your paypal or credit card then I dont really know what you're asking of us. Is it okay to tell facebook your credit card details? Well, theyre needed if you want to advertsie because the code will only cover a certain number of imporessions or give you X amount of credit - after that you'll have to pay and obviously a payment method is required. Given that you can't use the code without this payment method, the answer seems kind of obvious...

• Roomy Naqvy

:) *smiling* excellent.

You didnt state which company wants your information.
    I would be very very careful giving out that information especially as you are asking for our help then its a company you either dont know or dont trust!