How can I unlock my LG P925 3D phone on AT&T?

Joey Ruiz March 31, 2013

I want to unlock my LG 3D Stereoscopic on AT&T, the model number is P925. How can I get this phone unlocked, preferably for free?

Editor’s note: Question edited for readability.

1. stephan raj

Hi,
    You can unlock your LG P925 using the unlock code.You can get the unlock code from the site http://www.unlock-zone.com/lg-optimus-3d-lgp925g/rs16wp9/ by providing some basic information about your phone like the country and the network to which the phone is locked .After providing the information you will get the unlock code via mail,using the unlock code you can unlock your phone to use it with any other GSM network.

2. Jeff Hamilton

Depending on how long you have had your phone, it is as easy as calling AT&T Wireless tech support.
    They hooked me up with the unlock codes for my iPhone and Moto Atrix. They were both out of contract, and I was inquiring about how to save the most money while traveling in the Caribbean. As an aside, I asked about unlocking the phones. The iPhone was unlocked remotely through iTunes. The Atrix, he gave me the unlock code for.
    Surprising, since customer service has not been a hallmark of AT&T.