How can I unlock my iPhone 3GS?

Lori C July 20, 2013

I have an iPhone 3GS that was originally an AT&T phone. AT&T sent me a link to unlock the phone, but the link did not work. I am now using Straight Talk as my carrier, but I can’t use the data part of the service because the phone is still locked to AT&T.

I’d like to unlock the phone, but I need a fairly easily solution – I’m not a high tech iPhone person.

How can I unlock the phone so I can use it for data? Is there anything else I should know?

1. Ran Kerry

Hi, you can ask at&t for send the link again to unlock it, contact them or get the unlock code from one of the unlocking sites, there are lot of sites can do it like,

If the link didn't worked,then ask AT&T to send it once again and tell them that it didn't worked for first time.Might be they would help you and can fully unlock it.

• roshan

You can unlock your iPhone 3GS using Remote unlock method from the site .To unlock the mobile you need to fill the country name and IMEI number .You will get the instruction to unlock so it will be easy to you

Note:Without unlocking also you can use the internet but roaming charge will be applicable .