How can I turn on cookies on my Samsung GT-S3653?

Atewe Obed March 27, 2013

Each time I tried to open Gmail with my phone I get the message “Your browser’s cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on”.

Please tell me how to turn it on!

1. Fawad A

Wait how do you connect to the internet on the phone, do you use data?

• Atewe Obed

I do. I can watch youtube videos, browse sites and so on. just I can't check my mails on gmail.

2. Joel Thomas

Use a java browser like opera

Since,it's a Java based phone,you can do this by -

Go to Menu-->settings-->internet settings-->preferences-->browser cookies-->turn on.

Source

4. Chris Marcoe

After doing a search, it looks like you need to delete your cookies and then turn the phone off. After turning it back on, you should be able to turn them back on.

If you are asking how to turn them on in general, you should be able to get into the menu to network and the option should be in there to turn them on.

Good luck.

• Atewe Obed

Chris, thanks for your advice. Options for cookies in the phone are Accept all, Reject all and prompt. I took the accept all yet i cant access Gmail in box. it still says browser's cookies functionality turned off. please turn it on. I can watch youtube videos and browse other sites. I will just give up on gmail and use my computerinstead