How can I transmit 2 or 3 webcams during a Skype call?

Joseph Videtto December 29, 2012

How can I transmit the output from 2 or 3 webcams to the person on the other end of my Skype call ? That is, what hardware and software (Windows) do I need ? Lowest cost solutions first, please!

I did not fully understand the question. if you meant by Skype Video Conferencing, this video shows how you do it :

• Joseph Videtto

Let me clarify - I'm taking guitar lessons over the internet. Instead of my teacher seeing my hands holding the guitar from one angle, I'd like to set up 2 or 3 webcams so he can see my hands from 3 different angles - maybe one for left hand, one for right hand, one of entire body position. All these angles are important from a teaching perspective. I'd like to be able to position the cameras once and not have to worry about switching from one to the other - all 3 video streams available simultaneously visible to my guitar teacher.

I do not know know if something like that is possible or not but check out the two links to give some idea in that direction. Probably then you can monitor through your computer and then stream it over the internet (however skype may not support that), you may have to look into other software solutions which may support such video streaming over the internet. The links are pretty educational and throw up some ideoas to you :

perhaps manycam