How can I track the blocked sender who is sending me harrassing messages on my Facebook account?
Question by Ramil /

This guy is sending me harassing messages on my Facebook account, but suddenly he blocked his own account? How can I track his IP address? Please help me.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• RAJU LAMSAL

one man created a new id related me how to block or disable this ?

• Roshin idi

Sorry not possible but if he does it again just block him

• Aswin Kumar K P

If once he blocked you,then you both cannot even have a contact.So no problem,leave him off,since yo cannot track his IP address after that.

• Rakesh Mishra

elaboate ur question bcoz a block user cannot send messages

• Usman Mubashir

he might have blocked the writer from sending him a message!

• Gustavo Costa

Don’t do it because it’s against the law, but it’s impossible to track his IP address. If the guy doesn’t stop harassing and making threats against you, if it’s very serious, you should report him to Facebook and to the police. Don’t forget to print the proof for them believing you.

• Ron Lister

Trying to track the IP adress your self won’t stop the harasment, If you are trying to uncover the culprit then you may just perpetuate or escalate the situaion. I might be a good idea to try what Sussendeep Dutta said and report as spam. If you are recieving threats and you feel you are in danger then contact the authoities and facebook and ask them t handle the mater for you.

Report the harassing message as spam and the user wouldn’t be able to send any message for atleast 1 day.If he still continues with it,then he would be blocked for unspecified amount of time for sending any new messages.

How do I report a message as spam –

http://www.facebook.com/help/121128704635070/

• Deekshith Allamaneni

It is not possible to directly track that user… at-least not in our legal limits. As that person’s account is already suspended, I hope you have nothing to worry with now. However, it is a good practice to report it to cyber-police than trying to track that person yourself.

Also, if any other person is sending you abusive messages in future, report it to facebook and also block him from contacting you.

• Douglas Mutay

If he has blocked his fb account, there is not chance that he can send you a message again. And also there is no way for you to track his IP address using his facebook message. Sorry