How can I talk to someone at Yahoo?
Question by mike wilk /

I am trying to get through to Yahoo and can’t find a number to tech services. Can you recommend a website where I can get a person to talk to at a company?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• Earl Shumaker

I have been trying for 10 days now to get into my flickr account. While trying to access my flickr account I was told by Yahoo that I had to set up a Yahoo Account. Since I don’t use Yahoo mail when I tried to access my flickr account I could not remember my Yahoo password, etc Since then I have been going back and forth with Yahoo staff in trying to gain access to my flickr account.
    I was even told by two Yahoo staff that I had to send them a photo of a State Id such as a driver’s license. I tried sending the photo to the email they sent me and the email with the photo attached bounced back.

Yesterday out of desperation I asked someone at Best Buy for assistance. With the gentleman’s help was able to reset my password but by doing this a new flickr account was set up for me in the process. I now have two flickr accounts: one that was created yesterday and the original one which was created in June of 2011–which has all my photos.

I emailed Yahoo again last night telling them that I do not want a new flickr account but access to the old flickr account which I still have a contract for(and which has all my photos) The reply was that they will need me to answer some security questions, but they can only ask one security question at a time. The first security question was my date of birth-which in my numerous emails to them already I have states. Well, once again I sent this information and received a reply that it will take them 48 hrs to get back to me,

I have never in all these yrs run into such poor service when it comes to resetting a password Hopefully some day I once again will be able to access all my photos.

• Lucille Smith

you keep saying you sent an E-mail to my address, How can I see it ,. When i can’t get into my mail. Would you please just put my password back to the one I had all the time. I f not I will give you up all together.

• Amit Sinha

if you are unable to call on yahoomail just think broader try skype and register there with any email id of your choice then you can make free skype to skype voice calls and video call lifetime free, if you buy credits there then you can make call to any landline or moblie through your computer worldwide

• Kannon Y

Have you tried filling out a support ticket at the Yahoo Customer Care website? In Yahoo’s own help webpage, they mentioned that you must fill out a form before communicating with a rep.

If that fails to work, I spotted several numbers in Yahoo’s Answers section. Hope those numbers are still current. Customer service lines tend to change numbers pretty quickly.

• Leah Friedman

Don’t waste your time, I can’t open my Yahoo account at all. Everything with Yahoo wants you to confirm who you are and since I can’t get into my account I can’t send them the security info from my account they require .. they want me to tell them my security question and answer.. to confirm who I am. This is the biggest mess I’ve ever seen. When you call their customer service phone number it sends you back to the internet. When you contact the home office phone number it also sends you right back to the internet. You get caught in a catch 22. I can’t believe this is how they do business. The form is a joke.

• Dave Rimmer

If you click on the Help icon on top to the left then choose Help scroll to the bottom and click on Contact Yahoo, I have never tried this so good luck.

• ryan knott

the following page takes you on a run around last time i used that page for help. may have changed though.

• ryan knott

this is almost impossible. i have mail plus through yahoo. which is suppposed to provide live support. i have yet to find the live support in their website. it must be deep down in the website. if you find it let us know. even as a paying member i cant get ahold of them, but yet its one of the things they push in your face if you just pay 20 bucks that you will have live support. luckly i didnt join plus for that reason or i would be asking for my money back. good luck.