How can I take a screenshot on my HTC Vivid smartphone?

Annie McShane January 27, 2013

I can’t get screenshots to work on my HTC Vivid. Holding the power off button and the down volume keys together either shuts off the screen or turns down the volume. Most tries it shuts off. Need a screenshot function. Please help.

Hold down the POWER button and then press the HOME button.

2. Mahesh Kumar

If the screenshot does not work in the normal method that is to hold the power button followed by the home button you can download some android app to take screenshots..

3. babu vhora

The process of taking a screen shot with a HTC Vivid is very simple, all you have to do is hold the power button and then click the home button. A message will then appear on the screen saying that the screenshot has been saved to camera shots.

4. Ben Stegner

Hold down the power button, and then the home button. You should hear a sound and the picture will be saved! If you need more help just ask.

• coolgirlpoole

It won't work

Hold down the power button and then Home button.The captured image will be saved and can be seen in Gallery.