How can I sync Gmail and Outlook on all my devices?

Kimberly Noh December 8, 2012

I use Gmail for as email address for both my personal and business emails. I have a iPad  laptop, iPhone and desktop. I would like to find a way that when I read an email on one of the above it shows read on the others. If I send on one it should show in the sent items on the other, If I delete one then it deletes on all. And lastly if I set up folders in Outlook they should appear in Gmail on all the platforms.

1. Rohit Jhawer

Sync itself means that the information you are updating on one device will be updated on all the devices you are connected to. The only thing is you should have a data connection and sync turned on for it to work. Just add your id on all the devices and turn the sync on.

2. Roomy Naqvy

You can download all your gmail to your outlook if you want, on your hard drive.

It seems that you import Gmail emails into Outlook that's why the folders created in Outlook doesn't gets show up in Gmail.If Sync of email app is enabled in all of your devices,then whatever you do in any device would get reflected in other devices too i.e. deleting a mail in iPad will delete emails in all other devices(iPhone and desktop).

4. Iker Adil

Yes you can sync your Gmail to almost any device ! just go to sync menu or just use your Gmail account so that it will sync automatically

5. Pranav Mahajan

Do you use outlook?
    if no then download the native gmail app for ipad and iphone and browse gmail in browser