How can I sync browser history in Chrome between my desktop and Android?
Question by DrSunil Vaswani /

How can I sync browser history in Chrome between my desktop and Android? I.e. view my history on my desktop on my mobile and vice versa.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Vidit Jain

install google chrome on your android and login with the same google id you use on your computer. it will sync automatically.

• Jagbir Sembhi

you have to login to your gmail on both devices and just enable sync bookmarks and history chrome does the rest, it works in the background.

• Jagbir Sembhi

• Newell Fisk

Connect your phone through a usb cable and you should be able to somehow just transfer it.

• Nicolas De Smyter

There is currently no way to see your history on your Android. This is not even possible for the history of your phone, not to mention that syncing will not work either. I really hope they will add the functionality to see your history soon. And when they do, syncing is of course something that would be nice.

• Ahmed Musani

login to your account. select settings and select sync everything or whatever you want to sync.

• Sunil

The question is of Android stock ( not Android Chrome )b rowser

• pp potana

open options menu in chrome and sync your content online using your e-mail then if you login with same details then you can access the data on your computer from android

• Adrian Bagnato

I use Chrome on multiple computers and iDevices, and i can see what my other devices have been browsing from the New Tab page

• Albert Habichdobinger

I don’t think it is possible to sync browsing history of two or more devices.
    You can do the following:
    Open the history on your PC and right-click on a blank space on the history page. You can then save the history as an HTML file. Upload the saved history file to Google Drive or whatever you use for cloud storage. On your Android device open the saved history file and you will get a page with your PC history. Should also work the other way.