How can I sort Chrome Bookmarks by URL?

Chris Rima February 2, 2013

Is there anyway I can sort my unsorted bookmarks by URL? For example I have bookmarked several MakeUseOf, eHow, and Lifehacker pages and they are all jumbled up and I want to sort them by URL not by alphabet. Help appreciated.

1. Ahmed Gawish

- in Chrome address bar type " chrome://bookmarks "
    - beside the " Bookmark Manager " Title there's " Organize" drop down menu button > Click on it
    - from the menu Choose " Reorder by Title " ,, it will sort of the bookmarks titles by name

Chrome Bookmark Sorter see if it will help you
    http://www.technospot.net/blogs/sort-chrome-bookmarks/

3. Alexandra Momo
  4. Alexandra Momo

Well you can always go in the "show all bookmark" menu and then click on on and drag it in the good order. You can always do that by yourself with every browser, but you must do it by hand. I don't know if there is any addon or software that can help you with that, but it only take a minute to sort by url if you know ur alphabet.

5. Aska Nag

Hi!
    Try Neat Bookmarks, only find the old version 0.8.10, new versions contain ADWARE.