How can I shop on and pay with Paypal?

Wiry A October 15, 2013

I still don’t have credit card so I bought Virtual Credit Card (VCC) from a VCC seller to activate my PayPal account. I fill my Paypal balance using bank transfer.

Unfortunately, in my country, Paypal and Amazon block debit cards, so I can’t use it. So the only way I can shop is by using Paypal.

So is there anyway I can shop on Amazon and pay using Paypal?

(and please don’t recommend buying pre-loaded VCCs because they’re expensive and the money left inside will be wasted)

1. Charles S

Link your Paypal to your bank account, apply for a Paypal debit card. Use your debit card on Amazon...

• Wiry A

Can you explain how to do that?

• Wiry A

I live outside the U.S. so I can't use PayPal debit card

2. Darren S

If you do a bank transfer that would mean you have a bank account so why not use a debit card from your bank.

• Wiry A

As I stated before, in my country, Paypal and Amazon block debit cards, so I can’t use it.

Unfortunately, Amazon do not accept Paypal ( "No. We don't accept payment via PayPal") so it looks like you are out of luck.

• Guy M

As a workaround, what I do is find something on PayPal that I want, then search it out on eBay using the Buy It Now filter. Most eBay sellers accept PayPal payments and many offer free shipping from around the world.

I like the idea of Amazon, but I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to paying for things online.

The only option that i can tell you to do is sign up for the prepaid PayPal card. I don't know of any other real way to use PayPal on Amazon.