How can I share emails on Facebook?

Virginia Brown April 13, 2013

I got a spiritual E-mail and I want to share it with my friends in Facebook. I need to know how do I do this

1. Athul Jayaram

Either copy/paste on facebook but it would be better if you start a blog may be in posterous which provides you with a private email.

1) just register a posterous account
    2) forward the email to your private posterous posting email
    3) that email get posted on posterous
    4) either you can use share button of facebook or add your facebook account to posterous so that your post get automatically shared to fb :)

You can just copy it with CTRL-C, then paste in with CTRL-V into the facebook status area.

• Chris Marcoe

This is what I was thinking. This or using right click on the highlighted text.

3. Chinmay Sarupria

Hello Virginia,

To create a link to share the email on Facebook follow these steps:

1) Create your email in your Vertical Response account, be sure to include the View in a browser link
    2) Send a test to yourself from step 3
    3) Click the View in a Browser link in your test email and copy the url that is in the browser window and save it in Notepad or similar program
    4) Take this url http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u= and then add the hosted url you just copied to the end of it.

http://help.verticalresponse.com/how-to/tutorial/sharing_an_email_on_facebook_or_twitter_text_tutorial/

Do you understand this answer? Vertical Response is an email marketing service, and it's highly unlikely this user has one.

Please, take a little care before randomly copy pasting things you find on Google.

So you need a StreamSend account?