How can I send apps installed on my PC to my Android using Google Play?

Vikram K August 30, 2013

It seems that you are seeing those installed apps to be installed on your PC which is not the case as they are intended to be onto your phone.

In order to install apps to your phone via Google Play,your phone needs to be connected to internet via 3G or Wi-Fi.

If you don't want to get internet into your phone,then you'll have to sideload apps onto your phone.

2. John P

Another option would be to upload to Dropbox or a similar service then download them to your Android phone. You would have to (temporarily) enable the "install from unknown sources" to install from the SD card. Just make sure you disable it again after (security).

3. krippled_hick

Can't via Play. Hoccer is an app that allows you to send apps; or data files; to other android users in vicinity (might work remotely now as well).

Google play works by account, you cant send application from pc to Google play unless you are developer...

5. Harshit J

You can't. Google Play has no feature for sending APK files from your PC to any android phone. It would be better if your would just upload your files to a service like Dropbox and install its app on your android device.