How can I retrieve or unlock my forgotten iPad backup password?

Ipord January 29, 2013

How could I get my lost iPad backup password? I have an iOS 4.1 (jailbreaken limera1n), and I want to update it to iOS 5.0.

My friends told me that I may lose all my data on my iPad if there is not a backup. And it would be better if I backed it up with password. But I did back it up long before, and now silly forgot the damn iPad backup password. :(

Can anyone help me to find the forgotten iPad backup password?

1. raju

How to Unlock Forgot Android Pattern Lock – Easily

2. Pat Bro

Sometimes,you just too neverous to forgot the iPad password, try the 5 attempts as this article said:

Maybe your password is just one

3. Drian Linaa

Check support on "recover iPad backup password":

You can use some trialware tools so as to recover your backup password -

If you look into the first comment of the below link,you can find that although,you can create backups even if you forget your backup password,you cannot restore it without the password -

5. brenobs

the only way to unlock it without losing your data is to jalbreak it, or you can always restore it to scratch

6. Jagbir Sembhi

just create a new backup and set a new password if you have the device with you.

I'm a bit confused with your question. Can you not just create a new backup?

very correct:)

8. prashanth singh rathore