How can I restore my lost files from a Micro SD card?

Anna L September 11, 2013

Hello, I’m new here.  I just formatted my Micro SD card by accident, and most of my important files were lost; most of them are my work document and design images and I urgently to recovery them. Can you please recommend a great tool that can recover my lost files? Thanks!!!

1. Johns

Don't worry in this Issue, i faced same problem then i used a image recovery software to recover all lost image from SD card. Software can recover all type of image from Pen Drives, Flash Cards, Thumb Drives, Memory Sticks, Micro Drive, MMC Cards, XD Cards, Digital Card, Hard Disks, Zip Disks, SD Card etc.

Software supports OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and 98

I used this software http://download.cnet.com/Nucleus-Kernel-Digital-Media/3000-2248_4-10423504.html

2. Cheney G

With a data recovery you can handle that easily. Connect your card with PC, then run with the program, scan the chosen card, final choose the files you want to recovery. As I know, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the one with lots of users.

3. Paul P

Let us know if some of those office files (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) that you recover say with Recuva or Easus Partition Recovery (or other partition recovery program) are corrupt, i.e. they get recovered but you get errors when you try to open them. We can recommend programs to try to repair those.

4. Evy L

Download a professional recovery software like Power Data Recovery. It will help you recover your all files back no matter how long you have deleted it . For the condition, it must not be overwritten.

5. Keith L

First, I assume you have a microSD to SDHC adapter and an SDHC reader in your desktop or laptop. I have used two programs with equal success.

Priiform Recuva and Lexar's Image Rescue 4 (IR4). Both programs create file names based upon disk sector location, so don't expect to easily identify the files by name. Each will have to be open and renamed. Also, deleted files are also recovered, so you have your work cut out for you in the recovery process.

6. mervz

I'm not sure if this will work for you but it works for me long time ago.. http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Hi, all is not lost! There are several good, free data recovery packages that will do the job. One is Recuva (by Piriform), which is very easy to use, and others include ADRC Data Recovery Tools, Pandora Recovery
    EASEUS Partition Recovery and Remo Recover, which are more involved (but they do more as well).

The most important thing is not to write anything onto your Micros SD card until you have recovered your data. Since you formatted the disc, your first port of call should be to attempt "format recovery" or "partition recovery", trying other options only if this fails.

A great tool? free well you have to try some to find the right one.
    try pandora recovery
    http://www.pandorarecovery.com/